This tool is intended for players, it will clean unnecessary things in the save files. Before using, it is recommended that you backup your save.
Shrinks save files and speeds up your save loading times.
.NET Framework required (Microsoft)
I’m unable to verify this because I have memories disabled and I don’t care much about photos in my games. But, there has been some chatter and confusion about which version of Save Cleaner deletes photos. If this is a deal-breaker for you, my suggestion is to do online research of the different versions.
For me, the smaller save files and shorter game loading times make this a ‘must have.’ I’m on Windows 7 and use V2.1
Easy to Use (see example images below)
* Double-click Kuree’s TS3 Save Cleaner folder on your desktop to open.
* Double-click Save_Cleaner
* Single-click on the save game you want to clean to select it.
* Choose Clean and/or Clear Memory. Exit when cleaning is complete.
* You will be notified of how much was cleaned.
Get it here:
V2.2 by Kuree (see page for more information)
V2.1 by Kuree (see V2.2 page for more information)
V1.1 by Kuree (see V2.2 page for more information)